DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
Why do I need a digital marketing agency ?
Working with a digital marketing agency is a great way for you to reach online audiences, increase website traffic, foster new leads, generate sales, increase brand awareness, and ultimately grow your business. Three quarters of Internet users also buy something online every month, which is what makes online marketing so important. A digital marketing agency can help you to optimise your online marketing activity and to leverage this ever-expanding segment. Our digital marketers utilise a diverse range of online tools and optimisation tactics to unleash your brand’s full potential.
How we work as a digital marketing agency
At ABCD, we’re a passionate team of digital marketers with a diverse range of backgrounds. Our team of experts have agency and in-house experience in the following areas of digital marketing:
Paid marketing (including PPC and native advertising)
Search engine optimization (SEO)
Social media marketing
As a collaborative digital marketing agency, we like to work as an extension of your own in-house team. For some brands, our team manages almost all of their digital marketing activity. For others, we provide support to certain areas of their marketing team where they need the uplift and expertise. If you’re interested in digital marketing support, we’ll go through the following process with you:
1. Introductory meeting: We organise a call with you to talk through your existing digital marketing activities, and which areas you would like our support with. Based on this introduction, we follow up with a digital marketing strategy, pricing plan, and contract.
2. Digital marketing strategy: Your dedicated account manager, your main point of contact during your partnership with ABCD, will set out your digital marketing strategy, and assign the deliverables to the relevant experts within our team.
3. Check-ins: Through regular check-ins, we ensure that you are always up-to-date and that we share all milestones and the most important results on a regular basis. The account manager will act as the main point of contact for our wider team of digital marketing experts. We have SEO, PPC, content marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing specialists within the ABCD family.
4. Reporting: Once the partnership is under way, your account manager will closely monitor your brand’s digital marketing progress. We strive to report the impact of our activities in the most quantifiable way possible. Our team has years of in-house experience and therefore knows the importance of making a strong case for using a digital marketing agency to internal stakeholders.
5. Retrospective: We proudly go the extra mile for all our clients. We’ll hold a retrospective meeting with you to analyse the impact to date, and most importantly: to make sure that you’re delighted with the results we’ve achieved.
What our clients say about us
Digital marketing is at the core of what we do. Since we started out, ABCD has supported more than 100 brands with their online marketing activities.
Head of PR, SumUp
Working with ABCD on the Small Business Index 2019 was a great experience, as they are a professional, reliable, and friendly agency to work with. Everything was taken care of from ideation to execution and they kept us informed at every stage of the process. The data-driven campaigns they have delivered for us were exciting, newsworthy, and had great media traction.
In total, they secured over 130 clippings – backlinks, press mentions, and print articles – across all our main target markets. Our internal sales team were even able to utilise the data from the campaign. We’re very happy with the results and would recommend ABCD to any company looking to build their brand awareness and exposure.
Q&A about digital marketing agencies
What does a digital marketing agency do?
Digital marketing agencies specialise in helping businesses optimise and scale their online marketing activities. The rise of the Internet created a whole new space for brands to reach consumers. Digital marketing agencies use different strategies to help brands improve the ways in which they reach online audiences. At ABCD, we specialise in the following:
Content marketing: We love creating shareable content on behalf of your brand to help you generate buzz, brand awareness and visibility among online audiences. This is our bread-and-butter here at ABCD.
Search engine optimization (SEO): Our in-house experts are ready to help your brand optimise for Google organic search and generate more organic traffic. We offer a range of SEO-related services such as site audits, consultancy, and backlink building.
Email marketing: From copywriting to long-term strategy, we support brands with their email marketing activities. We offer one-time consultancy as well as ongoing support.
Performance marketing: We understand the importance of paid ads as part of a holistic online marketing strategy. Our paid marketing experts will help you to establish PPC as an important source of traffic and sales. We’re also experienced in the field of native advertising.
Social media marketing: For many brands, social media marketing is an integral part of their digital marketing strategy. Our team will enable you to leverage relevant social media ads to drive traffic and sales.
What are the benefits of using a digital marketing agency?
The overarching benefit of using a digital marketing agency is that it will help you to grow your business quickly. Using an agency allows you to access its expertise, tools, and strategies immediately, whereas building an in-house team typically takes longer and is more expensive.
At ABCD, we pay to access an extensive range of tools which we use as part of digital marketing activities. Working with us allows you to enjoy the benefits of the tools without facing the subscription costs.
We live and breathe digital marketing and stay on the pulse of all the latest trends and developments. Working with us as your digital marketing agency provides you with this insider expertise across the different online marketing disciplines.
A digital marketing agency allows you to decide what areas of online marketing you need support with at a given moment, reducing costs and increasing flexibility. This is particularly advantageous for lean start-ups looking to maximise impact and ROI in a short space of time.
How do I measure the success of a digital marketing agency?
A good digital marketing agency should make it easy for you to measure the results of your investment. At ABCD, we pride ourselves in being a performance-driven agency and provide extensive reporting for all our clients. The metrics we use to measure success depends on the service — for example, monitoring visibility over time for our SEO clients.
How do I get started with a digital marketing agency?
We’d love to know what aspects of digital marketing we can support you with. Use our contact form to reach out and we’ll set up a call so we can learn more about your business and the areas needing support. We’ll provide information on timelines and pricing.
Any other questions?
Get in touch with us using the contact form and one of our team will be in touch with you.